I've had a bit of a change in attitude this week. I've been thinking a lot, about both bad and good things, whilst trying to get myself in order and having a bit more of a plan in life. As always with my weeks recently, there have been really horrible bits and really lovely bits. It's a good thing the nice bits equal out the not so nice. Anyway, here are some of the things that have made me happy this week.
1. My days off - Oh how I needed these. I was so exhausted, I feel as though I wasted them by sleeping, but at the same time I can't think of a better way to have spent them.
2. Hot cross bun loaf - One of my favourite things about the run up to Easter is that supermarkets go hot cross bun crazy. I've eaten so much hot cross bun loaf this week I'm probably helping Tesco sort out their financial issues single handedly.
3. Pancake day - One of the best days of the year if you ask me. I managed to fit in 4 normal pancakes and a few scotch pancakes, including one at work. Not the normal pancake day where I eat them non-stop for every meal, but still a decent effort.
4. Winter weather - I feel I jinxed this slightly as I wrote this yesterday in a draft, then all day today it has been truly disgusting weather. I was sat in work at 7am the other morning watching the sun rise through the window thinking how pretty it was. Then we've had a few really nice blue skied yet chilly days which are one of my favourites. I want that weather back please.
5. Skyping with the girls - I was lucky enough to finish at 6pm tonight, so finally had the chance to talk to Eppie and Jane, making some very exciting plans whilst we were at it. Also, extra points for Eppie this week as she sent me a card in the post and it literally made my day.
What has made you happy this week?