Five Happy Things #23
I'm going to make this one short and sweet, as it's currently 11pm and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. Instead, I shall leave you to feast your eyes on the Magic Mike XXL trailer, which is among the things which made me happy this week.
1. Superbowl half time show - I've watched the Superbowl every year now, since Bruce Springsteen performed the half time show in 2009. I have absolutely no idea what's going on from a football perspective, but from an events point of view I love watching the half time show. Not to mention the famous shark.
2. Snow - I woke up to an Instagram feed full of snowy London photos earlier this week. Turns out, we were lucky enough to have a dusting of snow too.
3. Walk in the forest - I blogged earlier this week about my walk in the New Forest. Definitely a highlight of my week.
4. Sewing Bee - It's back on BBC this week! Not only do I get to learn more about sewing skills to aid me in my quest to be the ultimate housewife, I get to have Patrick Grant on my TV screen for an hour.
5. Magic Mike XXL - Saving the best till last. I finished work to a message from Eppie who had sent me the trailer for this. Prepare yourselves ladies.