Well this week has been a bit of a crazy one. I moved to Southampton without having any permanent place to live, started my new job and then finally found somewhere to live. It's been overwhelming but exciting all at the same time. Looking forward to seeing what this whole new adventure has in store for me. In the mean time, here's what's made me happy this week:
1. TV. Just TV in general has been great this week. I discovered The People's Couch aka The American Gogglebox on YouTube. Netflix finally put up Season 9 of The Office US, plus Revenge and Ski Sunday started back. BBC2 has also had some great programmes on. Lots of stuff to catch up on after work!
2. My lovely little home for the next two weeks. Cute little house, cosy and I even have chickens right outside my door for fresh eggs every morning.
3. In typical Bethan style I forgot to bring PJs with me. I found myself a onesie in a men's size medium and it may be the best purchase I've made in a while. It's way too big, but so so comfy and I love it.
4. Finding somewhere to live. I'm no longer homeless as I have a place to live in Southampton, not far from my job in the New Forest. I'm excited to start decorating and exploring this new part of the country.
5. Finally getting to see Paddington! This may be the highlight of my week. I loved it, definitely a sucker for a good kids film, especially ones that have a bear in a duffel coat relaying Pinterest style quotes as the moral of the story.
What's been the highlight of your week?