As I've spent the majority of this week sat inside with a cold, it's not going to be the most exciting of five happy things this week. Tomorrow I make my move down to the New Forest to start my new job, so I've spent my day packing whilst watching episodes of Paddington Bear on YouTube, taking breaks every ten minutes or so from my lack of ability to breathe properly. Oh the joys of winter colds. Anyway, here are five things that have made me happy this week:
1. Board games with the family in front of the fire. My brother successfully bankrupted us all with his insane property portfolio.
2. Ski Sunday starting again. Sunday's will now consist of both Ski Sunday and Countryfile, which makes me insanely happy. However as it looks like this year is going to be the second in a row of not going skiing it is slightly bittersweet.
3. Silly conversations with friends. No conversations in particular, but mainly those ones that are over whatsapp so make me look insane laughing at my phone.
4. Disneyland planning. A trip back to California and Disneyland is making me way too excited.
5. Apple TV. The ability to watch YouTube videos, Netflix and 4OD on a big screen is a huge novelty right now. Possibly not quite as cool as the TV's that have an actual Netflix button on the remote, but close.