This week has been a bit rubbish if I'm honest. It's just been of those weeks where it's just been one thing after another. But lets focus on the positives.
1. Watching Hannah Maggs' videos. Baby G instantly makes me smile.
2. Handing in my dissertation. Relief that it's over, worried about the grade.
3. Finally getting to watch a varsity rugby match after 4 years of university.
4. Spending most of today outside in the sunshine.
5. Soppy, but realising how amazing my friends are. Any of you who're reading this, thank you for putting up with me!