1. I started off the week with a day trip to Guildford with Eppie, Emma and a quick appearance from Anna. We got extremely excited about our travels, Disney and lovely food.
2. The nativity on This Morning. Wednesday's performance was definitely a highlight of my week. Everyone lost their place, people said the wrong lines and chaos broke out. All topped off with an angel shouting across to Philip that she needed a photo with him for her Mum. Just amazing, I highly recommend catching up on ITV Player if you want a giggle.
3. I've been doing as much as I can this week to get into the Christmas spirit. It can lose it's magic a little bit when you don't have little ones around on the day, but I've been trying to combat this by watching The Polar Express, playing endless Christmas songs and finishing off bits and bobs of decorating.
4. I put on my Christmas bedding today, can't help but get excited about Christmas when you curl up in reindeer clad sheets.
5. Baking. It just wouldn't be Christmas without a whole bunch of Christmas baking. This week I've made an apple and marzipan tart, several mince pies and decorated a whole bunch of Christmas cakes. Tomorrow I'm having a baking day with Mum, with a very long list of things to make!