Any week is bound to be good when it involves lots of Christmas prep. We got our Christmas tree, went to a Christmas market and decorated this week. It has literally taken all week to decorate as it's safe to say we go full on with the Christmas decorations. Then there were lots of little bits which just made my week that bit better. Here are the things which made me happy this week:
1. We bought our Christmas tree! It's literally the perfect shape, just like you see in books and on TV.
2. I ordered my Grandma's Christmas present off Photobox last week. It arrived earlier this week, along with 2 more boxes of the same order. I rang up and they said it was their fault, not to worry as they'd just charged me for the one and I was welcome to keep them. Photobox, I love you.
3. I had a day trip to Winchester Christmas market with Emily and Jane. Christmas markets in pretty places are a winner with me.
4. Watching the BBC Music Awards, so many good artists in one place. Working in music events is definitely the dream.
5. These photos of Prince George. You just can't help but smile at those photos! If I ever have a son, I shall be dressing him in little jumpers like that.
What's made you happy this week?