It's been a good week overall. It's been one of those weeks where there's been the perfect mix of adventures and just being laid back with the fire on. So here's what's made me happy this week!
1. Having a mini adventure around the New Forest.
2. Everyone starting to put up their Christmas lights and decorations.
3. Mum baking a batch of Christmas shortbread. Best accompaniment to a cup of tea.
4. Opening my advent calendars. A Yankee Candle tealight and a chocolate every day makes me very happy.
5. Hot chocolates with cream, marshmallows and Christmas sprinkles.
What's made you happy this week?