Five Happy Things #13
This has been a really good week! After two months of feeling a bit confused and frustrated about not knowing what I wanted to do after uni, things finally seem to be coming together. If anyone is feeling in a similar situation, I highly recommend downloading the TED Talks and Good Life Project podcasts.
These are a few things that have made me happy this week:
1. My nail varnish. I rarely fall in love with nail varnish, but I bought Barry M's Cappucino for graduation and I don't want to take it off.
2. Booking tickets to see Ed Sheeran in July.
3. Having what I think was my 'Pocahontas Leaves moment' about life. I think I've finally got my head around what I want to do, for the next few years at least.
4. Making some travel plans with Eppie and Emma. Have major fingers crossed this all goes to plan.
5. Watching Wales beat South Africa in the rugby. There's something about walking up those steps into the stadium, makes you get goosebumps!