This week has been wonderful, exciting, sad and exhausting all at the same time. As I said last week, I've been in Sheffield for most of the week for my graduation and it was one of the best few days I've had in a while. It was great to see everyone, be back in the place I called my second home and it made me realise how much I enjoyed living in Sheffield. I can't believe university is now officially over forever.
1. Graduation. An excuse to get dressed up, eat good food and see my friends.
2. The black forest hot chocolate I had from Costa on the way up to Sheffield. In a Christmas reindeer cup, of course.
3. My last ever Carver Street. Happy to be reunited with Viper Rooms, but sad that I might never be there again. Although I did feel exceptionally old being surrounded by 18 year old freshers.
4. All the firsts of the season this week. First fire, first mince pie and first Coca Cola advert viewing.
5. Emma Watson Elle magazine. I bought this at the start of the week, she never fails to inspire me.
What's made you happy this week? :)