Five Happy Things #11
1. S Club 7 making a come back on Children in Need. Every 20-something year olds dream.
2. George Ezra's 'Wanted on Voyage'. I've got it on repeat.
3. Driving through the lanes on the way back from Cardiff. Autumn colours, countryside and good songs on the radio.
4. My ASOS order arriving. So many pretty shoes and dresses to try. Although now I have the tough decision of which ones to keep.
5. My walk with Marzie this evening. Any excuse to don a pair of wellies wins my vote, coupled with a lovely sunset whilst watching Marzie playing with another golden retriever on the field. Just made me smile.
I'm excited for next week! I'm back in Sheffield for most of the week for my graduation. I can't wait.