This week I managed to catch the cold that everyone seems to be plagued with at the moment. It's been a busy one, trying to prioritise everything I need to get done at the moment, whilst being surrounded my tissues, strepsils and hot blackcurrants. Despite this, I have to say its been a good one.
1. Eppie kindly invited me along to London on Monday for a day at the Sanctuary Spa in Covent Garden. Amazing to just forget about uni work for a day, swimming, sauna's and having a go on their famous swimming pool swing.
2. I had another trip to London later this week for my visa interview. My visa was approved and had a lovely few hours walking round London with my Mum, browsing the food halls and wishing we could buy all of the children's clothes in Cath Kidston.
3. Yesterday was Eurovision. My friend had a bit of a get together for the occasion and we each put bets on which 2 countries we thought would win. I chose Austria and The Netherlands, who came first and second place, so I won the money! You can always count on a good beard.
4. I popped home for a couple of days this week before my visa interview, which meant puppy cuddles with Marzie.
5. Revision breaks. Probably a few too many of them. I've spent them watching Captain Phillips (which was incredible) Ben Brown videos and Bondi Rescue.
This is going to be my last Five Happy Things posts for now. I have my last uni exam in 12 days, so likely nothing too exciting for these posts due to revision! They'll more than likely return in 3 weeks time when I fly off to America for the summer, so keep an eye out.