1. Hosting The Big Brownie Birthday Tea Party for a university module, which was a huge success and made over £900 for charity.
2. My uni tutor deciding to move our assignment deadlines, significantly reducing my stress levels.
3. The cocktail I had on Friday. Cherry Drops flavour with cola bottles sweets at the bottom, which I spent quite a long time trying to get out from the bottom of the glass. A drink, a game and a snack all in one.
4. Spending Friday night dancing to cheesy 90s/early 00's songs in Popworld.
5. The giant Sunday roast I've just eaten.