- Casual Clothes - Those suitable for leaving the house
- Lounge around clothes - Joggers etc for lazy days
- Going out clothes - I'd suggest a range of skirts and tops you can mix and match.
- Smart clothes - Suitable for a job interview. Sometimes on business courses you're required to wear smart clothes for presentations.
- PJs - Take nice ones, everyone is going to see them at those lovely 3am fire alarms.
- Dressing gown
- Slippers - Imperative for those fire alarms
- Gym clothes
- Going out shoes - Heels and cheap flats you don't mind getting dirty
- Flip flops
- Casual shoes
- Waterproof shoes/Wellies - It snowed A LOT during my first year and I had no suitable shoes
- Night out
- Day time
- University bag - Big enough to fit your books/laptop etc
- Gym bag
- White sheet
- School tie and white shirt
- Any 'props' you may have (Great for Carnage nights)