- Cleanser - Hard work and late nights can take toll on your skin so make sure you have a good cleanser.
- Moisturiser - Same goes with moisturier, your skin will like you that bit more after those cocktails and late night.
- Make up remover - Try to remember to take your make up off after a night out, no matter how tired you are.
- Wet wipes - Taking your make up off with wet wipes is better than nothing in my opinion.
- Eye liner
- Eyeshadow palette - Not only great for nights out but also great for fancy dress
- False eyelashes
- Fake tan - I recommend Rimmel Instant Tan. Cheap and effective.
- Tan mitt
- Conditioning mask
- Dry Shampoo - If I had to recommend one thing to take to uni, this would be it.
- Hair products - Hairspray, mousse etc
- Heat protector - Styling your hair for those nights out will take its toll, protect your hair.
- Hair dryer
- Shower gel
- Razor and shaving cream
- Tooth Brush
- Tooth Paste
- Mouth Wash
First Aid Kit
- Cold/Flu stuff - Freshers Flu will get you.
- 'Monthly Essentials' - Pads, Tampons, whatever your personal preference
- Manicure set
- Glasses/contact lenses
- Toilet Roll - Bring as many of those jumbo packs as you can.